If you choose to voluntarily provide us with information, we will use this information in accordance with our Privacy statement.
Flexia Agency Ltd. is convinced that the privacy of its candidates, flex workers, employees, as well as her other relationships and visitors to the website is essential. The personal data is treated with the utmost care and security in accordance with the requirements of the Landsverordening Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (LBP).
Who are we?
Flexia Agency is based in Curacao, Bitterstraat 17 (hereinafter Flexia) and is responsible for the data processing (Responsible for the purposes of the Landsverordening Bescherming Persoonsgegevensx).
Technical information and cookies
In general, our website can be visited without leaving behind any of your personal information. Like many other websites, this website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about the users of the website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which you are directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website you visited, and the information you have viewed, information about the type of device that you use for your site visit, the geo location you are located, and the material you send or download from the website. This technical information is used to manage the website and system administrator, and to improve the website and its use. This technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be permanently stored for future use.
When do we collect your personal information?
We collect your information from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, sign up for at our office or otherwise or get signed up to make use of our services.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our HR services, including mediation, secondment, posting, payroll, recruitment & selection, personal development and employability, salary administration and staff management.
More specifically, your personal data will be processed so that
- We can make offers and / or provide information about the services and other activities and to better match these to your wishes and qualities. This is done by our employees and partly automated (for example, in a e-mail alert)
- To approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional actions that may be of interest to you, only if you have opted in (opt-in)
- Assess your eligibility and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, using test results, reference checks, etc.
- Enter into and maintain an employee or employee / mediation relationship and perform the relevant administration for this purpose
- To meet and meet our reintegration obligations (government-imposed goals) to help people with a large (re) distance to the labor market
- To assign a contract to the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and comply with the agreement with the client
- For the benefit of our clients to process data in the context of a pre-employment screening.
- To promote your personal development and employability, including training, training and testing
- For management purposes including management information, internal audit and business safety and auditing and auditing
- Quality purposes such as certification
- Subsidies, premium discounts etc.
- If you have entered into an employee / mediation relationship for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor laws, tax and social security laws, fraud prevention and national and international sanction legislation.
What personal data do we collect from you?
We process the personal information necessary for our services; Part of this information is required to use our services. Additional information may be desirable to better tailor the service to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data you provide.
More specifically, it is, among other things, the following (documents with) personal data:
- NAW data, e-mail address and other contact details
- Birth data, age, gender
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience
- Information about training and training and / or testing that you have followed or done either yourself or through us
- Information on availability and leave
- Other data that may be of importance in the assessment of the eligibility of the candidate, for example references and testimonials
- Pass photo and video (introduction) – on a voluntary basis
At the moment you can start work for Flexia, working / have worked:
- Nationality, ID number, ‘copy ID proof, work permit
- Other data related to personnel, salary and absence records
Flexia Agency only archive special personal information if it is required to comply with its legal obligations, as far as permission is given, or if otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. “Special Personal Data” refers to data on race, religion or belief, political affiliation, health, sexual life, membership union, criminal data and / or personal data on unlawful or disturbing behavior.
With whom can we share your personal information (candidates, flex workers, zzp-ers)?
Flexia Agency may disclose your personal information to its clients, subcontractors (for example, data workers) who provide services or perform assignments on behalf of her, suppliers, government agencies and other business relationships. And in all other cases where we may be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a judicial verdict.
The disclosure of personal data is based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or performance of the agreement in accordance with the purposes stated in “Why do we collect your personal information?”.
Flexia Agency has taken the necessary steps to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for Flexia)
Your mediation data (CV, work experience, training, test results, etc.) are available up to two years after the last contact if you have not worked for Flexia. You will be notified, both one-year after the last contact and two years after the last contact, that you are registered with us.
If you do not want to be mediated, you can unsubscribe from My Flexia. You will no longer be approached and mediated by Flexia. Your personal data will be available for three calendar months in a shielded environment (Recruitment & Selection is 24 months due to claim risks). In this shielded environment, your information is only available to Flexia under strict terms and conditions in accordance with the stated goals and terms. After these deadlines, your data will be permanently deleted.
If you are working / have worked for Flexia
- Your personal information is available until two years after termination of employment.
- Certain personal data are available for example for claims, audits and tax liabilities for Flexia. For more details, see the Terms My Flexia workers .
- If you do not want to be mediated, you can indicate this. You will no longer be approached and mediated by Flexia. Your personal data will then be archived in a shielded environment after two years. Your personal information will only be available for Flexia under strict terms and conditions in accordance with the applicable goals and terms.
Personal data of business relationships
(Contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, sellers, reporters and any other entity with which we maintain a business relationship)
Flexia processes the personal data of those involved in companies we conduct (1) for offering and / or providing information about the services and other activities and (2) maintaining a business relationship and (3) a To conclude and maintain contract.
We process the following personal information of business relationships:
- Names, contact details and contacts functions.
Flexia may disclose the personal data obtained from its business relationships, if necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the purpose of mediation. This information may be passed on to applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (eg data workers) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where Flexia may be required to do so, for example by court order or court judgment. Flexia has taken the necessary steps to ensure that all personal data provided are adequately protected.
Inspection and / or change of data
For candidates, flex workers, zzp-ers and business relations:
If you have your own account (My Flexia), you have access to a large part of the personal data you have registered. You can change any information at any time, such as making changes to your resume or your account information.
If you wish to have access to your total personal data processing and / or to change or delete data that you cannot customize yourself, please contact your Flexia representative.
For other relationships:
You are entitled to inspect and change your personal data that we have registered. You can contact your representative at Flexia to arrange this.
Flexia does everything in its power to protect your personal information against unauthorized use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example, only authorized persons have access to the data. If and to the extent that data is provided to data workers who provide services or perform assignments on behalf of her, Flexia has agreed with them that they also have to ensure the best possible protection of the personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspected) data damage
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Flexia, then please write or e-mail us by firstname.lastname@example.org or Flexia Agency Attn Board, Bitterstraat 17, Willemstad, Curacao. You can also reach us by phone 005999 6875778.
Is there a (suspected) a data breach, please report this immediately.
Flexia Agency may, for various reasons, make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement is available at any time on the Flexia website. This version was drafted in August 2017.